So, I finally got around to creating a blog.
I spent some time dabbling whether or not to host a joint Wiki/Blog and decided that I’ll eventually host a Wiki separately, not least so that I can keep track of tweaks and tricks I find from playing with infrastructure. This is my first venture with Jekyll and so far I’m impressed, and it’s standing up well behind an Apache Proxy.
##Some topics I want to cover in the future are:
- Terraform - I am become death, the destroyer of statefiles
- Drone CI - Yo dawg, we heard you like Docker so we put Docker in yo’ Docker
- Homelab - Mine, and the fun along the way
- Poor man’s IoT - 433Mhz is your friend
- DNSCrypt & PiHole - Pissing off your ISP made easy!
- Everyday Carry (EDC) - No, the kitchen sink isn’t necessary
- Poor man’s Remote VR - Using Google Cardboard to control XY servos on a Raspberry Pi